In the role of Project Manager you will take responsibility for overseeing the definition, planning, progression and delivery of multiple IT Applications projects across a number of work streams in large programmes of work.
As Project Manager, you will be required to manage IT applications project delivery across a large programme of work. You will develop, maintain and manage project plans, ensuring you effectively lead, monitor and communicate with project teams to ensure the delivery of technology and business projects to a high quality and within established deadlines. You will coordinate all project activities for cross functional teams, external resources and vendors and provide regular project reporting to key business and IT stakeholders.
What you can bring to this role
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering IT applications projects in alignment with business goals
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate project activities across cross-functional teams, external resources and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage and engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of AGILE/SCRUM processes and the ability to effectively deliver and manage concurrent projects
- Certifications across Prince2 and Agile frameworks would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team able to offer you the opportunity to work across a diverse and challenging range of IT projects. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018