Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Project Manager to work on a waste to energy project based in Dubai. This will be a 1 year extendable contract working with an international EPC client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- UAE or GCC previous experience in project management and/or construction operations
- Relevant Project Management Certificates
- Min 15 years total experience in solar project management including projects of at least 100 kW+
- Must have experience working on waste to energy projects for minimum of 5 years
- Organisational skills and ability to solve both personnel issues and project issues
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviews project specifications.
- Preparation of basic process design, process calculations; finalises process scheme & equipment.
- Participates in the final selection of equipment.
- Participate to technical discussion with clients
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Troubleshooting issues relating to installations
The project is due to run for another 4 years and is ideally suited to a Project Manager that could join at short notice although the client could wait a month.
Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.