I am looking for a Project Manager for a 6-month Contract role for one my large FMCG clients based in Macquarie Park.
In this role you will be project managing the essential replacement of the current MYOB payroll system with Ascender Preceda Cloud payroll solution.
You will be providing project management as well as functional payroll expertise for the implementation of the Payroll and Time & Attendance system with the existing GL and Enterprise Structure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure successful implementation of the payroll project on time and within budget
- Provide advice on payroll project related queries
- Documenting processes and capturing business requirements
- Process design for data migration into new payroll system
- Business partnering with key stakeholders including Vendor, Payroll AU/NZ team & IT
- Coordinate Parallel Runs and UATs and monitor/ manage issue resolution
- Change management and communication
- Coordinate training and review training materials
- Go-live/Hypercare support & BAU support structure roll out
- Ad-hoc project reporting
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in working as part of the team in delivering payroll projects or payroll upgrades for larger clients (>500 employees)
- Relevant experience as either a payroll functional lead or payroll SME
- Desirable experience with Preceda payroll solution and Bundy Clock or Kronos for Time and Attendance
- Experience in large multi-entity payrolls and managing / interpreting detailed EBA/Awards
- Experience with design of new payroll processes and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills to manage expectations and influence and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Extensive project coordination experience across multiple large-scale system implementations/projects
- Excellent client/stakeholder liaison skills and demonstrated experience in organisation-wide change management
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018