My client, an organisation based in the Melbourne CBD is recruiting for a Project Manager for an initial period of 6 months.
In this role you will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of technical and business change projects within authorised scope, time, budget and quality parameters.
You will contribute to and review Business Cases to determine time frame, budget, procedures and resources for accomplishing the project.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Partner with the business to achieve the successful delivery of the project requirements in the agreed time frame
- Planning, Monitoring and Regular Reporting of Project schedule, resources , financials , assumptions, dependencies ,risk and issues
- Ensure compliance with project/change governance process
- Engage and motivate the project team
- Champion the change process to ensure the understanding and support of all project team members
- Facilitate Steering Committee/working group/Project Team meetings
- Partner with the business to successfully plan and implement change
Ideally you will have a background in business and IT focused delivery and can confidently manage change within large organisations.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experienced my client is looking for, please apply below or call Kris Coulthard on 0292 851 000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018