A large pharmaceutical company in Lake County, IL is looking for a Project Manager to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
You must have …
- 1-5 years project management experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work on several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a pharmaceutical company out of Lake County, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
US Citizens and permanent Green Card holders only.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.