An international biotechnology company in South San Francisco CA is looking for a Project Manager to join their expending team.
IT position is primarily responsible for implementing an MES solution within the South San Francisco Global Solutions Center's project portfolio, through direct management of the project and by overseeing project team members.
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of technical projects, while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional project teams
- Ensure project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships across various technology and business communities
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology
- Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within approved budget
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives
- Suggest improvements where necessary and appropriate to improve operational efficiencies
- Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects
- Formulate risk mitigation strategies and recommend solutions
- Manage the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders and any required updates to living system documents for validated systems
- This position is not eligible for relocation.
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Eight or more years of experience as a successful IT Project Manager supporting any MES solution, with experience in PharmaSuite, using structured project management processes
- Experience within a Pharma or Biotech environment deploying validated systems
- Deep understanding of various SDLCs, SCRUM and Agile projects
- Competency in planning and tracking project schedules with clearly-defined critical paths
- Proven ability to obtain results in a matrix environment
- Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to see the interrelationship of a project across "the big picture" and understand its dependency on other projects in the program as required
- Demonstrated success in communicating across a variety of audiences, including business people and technologists
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership abilities and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Solid project management skills training
- Ability to manage projects across global locations in different time zones
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent technical field
- PMP Certification, Agile Certified Practitioner and or Certified Scrum Master
- Plus: Post-graduate work in a related field.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please get in touch !
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.