Roles & Responsibilities:
- To lead all project related sub-contracted, manufactured and proprietary items within specified category, within project budget, time frames and to client's Quality Standards.
- Interface with project engineers Category Management Initiatives.
- Manage the end to end life cycle of the project.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree 5+ years previous experience as a project manager within the Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Industry for Air & Gas handling Equipment .
- Knowledge of ISO and OHS standards Ability to read engineering drawings.
- On site installation experience in the Mining sector is a big plus.
The role will be on an initial 6 month contract with hourly rates negotiable. To submit an application please apply with an updated version of your CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018