- 6 Month Contract
- Canberra CBD Location
- $900 - $930
We require an experienced Project Management Officer for a Security Enhancement Program. You will be required to work closely with the leadership team across the Security Enhancement Program of works and manage the PMO. You must ensure sound project controls and governance are in place to enable the efficient tracking of projects, including status, costs, issues and in-depth reporting to the leadership team.
* Work closely with and as part of a transformation team to plan, design and continually improve their project management capability & manage the security program PMO.
* Be a driver of education and adoption of the chosen methodology
* Support and facilitate the end to end project delivery
* Reporting and governance - setting up in a primarily Greenfield environment
* Manage program team members and coordinating internal leadership to develop strategy, operational plans, service standards and business-lead governance across project areas
* Work collaboratively as part of a high performing team/organisation, establishing and maintaining effective partnerships with key internal and/or external stakeholders to identify, lead and deliver high quality business outcomes
* An ability to assist in the development and implementation of frameworks, policies, guidelines and other resources
* Provide leadership and management to achieve high personal and team performance and meet organisational & business objectives
* High level judgement, decision making and advice to deliver effective people management
Skills and Experience:
* Proven delivery of end to end project, delivered successfully on time and on budget.
* PMO building and implementation experience
* Strong knowledge and application of PM methodologies.
* Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
* Change management experience, across all areas of the business.
* NV1 (minimum with the ability to obtain a security clearance to NV2) or NV2 Australian Government clearance mandatory
If this sounds like something you are interested in please APPLY NOW !
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018