In the role of Project Coordinator, you will take responsibility for assisting in the administration, monitoring and reporting tasks in order to support the delivery of IT projects.
As IT Project Coordinator, you will be required to act as conduit between the business and IT teams, translating business specifications into technical requirements. You will provide detailed project plans and milestones, and take responsibility for managing and tracking project delivery using JIRA and Confluence. You will additionally work closely alongside developers in order to develop test scenarios and ensure quality and functionality of the system.
What you can bring to this role
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar Project Coordinator position
- Prior experience working with JIRA and Confluence to an advanced user level
- Excellent organisation skills, able to work within a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks based on agreed timeframes
- Experience working within an Agile environment and the ability to effectively communicate with, motivate and influence teams
- Prior experience working with Magento or Drupal would be a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team able to offer you the opportunity to work across a diverse and challenging range of complex technology projects. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018