An excellent opportunity has arisen with a key client within the Water industry. Multiple Project Engineers are needed to join the Parramatta team, working alongside Project Managers to ensure design, technical and engineering standards are met.
- Lead development and implementation of technical/engineering solutions under guidance of and on behalf of the project managers
- Manage day to day interface with design consultants during development of solutions options, concept and detailed designs
- Manage identification of solutions options and selection of preferred or recommended options to meet project needs, including analysis of associated capital and operational costs
- Ensure that key stakeholders (including Operations) are involved in decision-making
- Oversee the project design process ensuring all relevant engineering specifications and standards are met
- Regularly monitor work undertaken to ensure it complies with agreed scope and meets agreed requirements
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's degree or higher tertiary institution in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of assets such as dams, water regulating structures, bridges roads, canals, embankments, buildings and cranes etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards including WHS as they relate to the design and delivery of engineering aspects of range of capital projects
- Background experience in project planning, design and/or site work is well regarded
- Ability to interpret, assess and review engineering designs and drawings
- Current NSW driver's Licence
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018