A Global Engineering client specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke components for the Nuclear, Marine and Oil & Gas industries are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to plan and manages internal projects from initiation through to completion.
- Planning and formulation of engineering programmes, organising staff and ensuring projects completed on time and in budget
- Review product designs to ensure compliance with strict industry standards
- Evaluate and approve specification changes
- Controlling expenditure within limitations of project budget
- Relevant Project Engineering experience
- Strong man-management skills
- Mechanical background (Design, project coordination)
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (nuclear, oil & gas, aerospace etc.)
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales