- Great hourly rate plus car allowance
- Long project scope offering security
- Site based role - multiple locations
The business has a history of working on great regional and rural developments and delivering quality results. taking pride in the employment of high performing and friendly staff.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
- Zone site management of 2 of the Sydney Metro stations
- Development concise construction methods
- Analysis of issues that could have an impact on time, cost and safety
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting progress of work on site.
- Stake holder communication on the construction progress
- responsibility for compliance issue's with in the project
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 3 years experience in Civil or Build works
- Bachelors degree essential
- Proficient knowledge of MS Project and Microsoft Excel
- Great communication skills
For Further information on this position please apply with your updated CV and your best contact number.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018