Within the Project Team you will participate in the new facility design and construction teams within Global Engineering Solutions for the Biopharmaceutical division. As a Project Engineer you will support the Project Manager. You will be responsible for the detailed engineering of parts of facilities and equipment, develop user requirement specifications, process vendor information, prepare equipment qualification/validation protocols and perform, if necessary, equipment qualification. You will work in a stimulating group of international engineers, scientists and operators and will be able to grow both in your personal and technical skills. The Project Engineer reports to the Project manager engineering.
The workload for project managers on some critical projects is too high. This will be compensated by allocating project engineers to the project managers. The intent is to evaluate if we have any high talented project engineers in this group. Therefore we look in the category of less experienced high potentials for these contracts with some experience that, for the longer term, can be then developed to the next generation project managers.
- Bachelor / Master degree in (bio)technology or related subject (HVAC, Mechanical, Process technology)
- five years (BSc) / two years (MSc) experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment
- Proven background in (engineering & construction) projects;
- Experience in defining equipment specifications and validation of new biotechnology building projects
- Experience in GMP documentation
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Experience specific systems (WFI, PW, Autoclaves, Clean rooms, Bioreactors etc.)