- Position(s): 1
- Title: Project Engineer
- Duration: 6-12 months (possibility of extension)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Austin, TX
- Work Schedule: 9/80s
- Pay Rate: Hourly rate + overtime when applicable (anything over 40 hours in a workweek)
- Review weekly project reports to ensure adequate actions to mitigate risks, issues, and exploit opportunities.
- Ensure project execution plans are comprehensive, current, and fit for purpose.
- Assure schedule and milestone updates properly reflect work performed and forecast remaining activities correctly
- Develop and maintain portfolio risk register
- Champion Project Change Management
- Assist development of specific project tools, including work process maps, procedures, forms, templates, agendas and checklists
- support cost forecasting, validation of spend, and analysis for accruals.
- Coach adherence with company and group standards, requirements, processes, and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 10 years experience in Project Management
- 7 years experience in Capital Projects in the Hydrocarbons/ O&G/ Petrochemicals industries
- 5 years experience overseeing or direct management of third party engineering.
- Field experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical and strong problem solving skills. Able to assess risks and articulate root causes.
- Able to multitask, shift priorities
- Strong working capability in MS Excel, Visio, Powerpoint
- CPM planning experience highly preferred
- Organized, independent, results oriented
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.