Job Title: Utility Project Engineer
Location: Berwyn Pennsylvania 19312
Employment Type: 2-year contract
(With high potential for contract extension or conversion to permanent employment)
This is for our client in the energy industry.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years' engineering experience performing program and technical tasks in support of transmission and substation projects.
- Provides knowledge and experience to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
- Responsible for supporting the Lead Responsible Engineer (LRE)
- Review engineering documents including relay sketches, single lines, schematics, general arrangements and layout drawings and wiring diagrams.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.