A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Mounds View, Minnesota is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their expanding team.
Are you a Project Coordinator looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently deliver quality work products and execute key Supplier Risk Management activities.
- Deliver results in accordance with established timelines
- Coordinate and drive scoping meetings with Global IT Supplier Relationship Owners
- Work directly with Supplier Relationship Owners to compile necessary supplier data to execute all Supplier Risk Management activities
- Foster a customer service culture through proactive engagement, leadership and the creation of a strong sense of accountability within the team.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within IT, Quality, and Indirect sourcing
- Work closely with both direct and virtual global members of the VMO team.
- Strong documentation and remediation skills
- Ability to drive multiple objectives simultaneously
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency - Advanced proficiency preferred
- Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- CAPA remediation experience preferred
- Vendor performance management / scorecard experience
- Experience reviewing and identifying KPI in Supplier contracts
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Mounds View, Minnesota
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer.
You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.