- Sydney CBD
- $500 - $550 + Super
- 12 Month Contract
To assist in undertaking administration, monitoring and reporting tasks to support the delivery of projects using a variety of project management, communication and organisational skills.
This is a varied role with the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of activities to support the team.. You will be reporting directly to the Program Manager. You must have prior experience working within the banking or finance space.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive range of administrative support to Program Manager, leadership team and the wider team when required, including organisation of meetings, information/correspondence management, internal/external business commitments, the maintenance of diaries, travel and event management.
- Participation in Team meetings - preparing agendas / minute taking/creation and formatting of packs
- Prepare presentations, reports and other documents to a high professional standard
- Reconciliation of monthly expenses for the Program Manager and their teams.
- Work with the team to coordinate priority initiatives and actions.
- Oversee special projects as required
- Onboarding new starters and Off boarding
- Contractor maintenance (including liaising with agencies)
- Line management changes
- Billing reconciliation and Purchase Order creation
- Maintain resource database
- Maintain Asset and Seating database
- Procurement assistance
- Invoice payment management
- Administration experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite of products (MS Word; Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Exposure to systems such as HR, Procurement and Project Management tools
- 1 year of more project experience
- A strong work ethic. Flexible in approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual, who displays a pro-active style, has exceptional attention to detail and an inherent desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Experience working in project teams/ high pressure coordination role
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as unsupervised
- PR or Citizenship
If this looks like something that you are interested in then APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018