- Support in the creation of standard metrics that provide overall status and progress related to schedule, budget, resources and deliverables.
- Metrics to be developed during the Project Planning activity.
- Core metrics that will be monitored include: Deliverable / schedule variance; budget variance; work effort variance (earned vs. burned); estimated time to complete; and estimate at completion.
- Duties include managing subcontractors on work performed in residential building clusters (from 6 to 20 stories), work includes control work, installing wireless sensors, running conduit to boiler room, converting fluorescents to LED fixtures, and working on concurrent projects
- There is no heavy or new construction at the sites
- Candidates must possess OSHA 10, with expected training on-site for OSHA 30
- Candidate must possess basic construction knowledge
- Must have excellent communication and attention to detail
- Work is on-site at the building locations
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.