Project Coordinator - Sydney - Education - 500 inc. of super - 2 month contract
A large Education organisation is looking to take on a Project Coordinator for a 2 month contract to work across 3 major projects within Sydney. This would predominantly be on projects that are Digital in nature - please see the below description and requirements:
- Provide frequent status reports whilst monitoring project timeframe.
- Engage in ad hoc tasks including minute taking and assisting with governance of project.
- Assist project plan including cost, schedule, quality and scope.
- Communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders throughout project lifecycle.
- Previous experience working as a Project Coordinator on a digital project.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment within the Project Services domain.
- Prince2 Certified.
- Previous experience utilising SharePoint as a Project Coordinator.
- Available to start work and interview immediately.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation that positively impacts the education standard in Australia and will assist in increasing the efficiency of the organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the relevant link with an updated copy of your CV or alternatively call me on 02 9285 1065. Feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-robertson-719b74116/
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018