Project Coordinator - Finance - Sydney CBD - 600 inc. super per day - 6 month contract + ext.
My client is a leading financial institution who are looking to take on an experienced Project Coordinator to work in their Financial Crime Program. Please see the below job details.
- Provide frequent status reports whilst monitoring project time lines.
- Engage in ad hoc tasks including minute taking and assisting with governance of project.
- Assist project plan including cost, schedule, quality and scope.
- Communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders throughout project life cycle.
- Report directly to the Program Manager and provide updates.
- At least 3 years' of experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Proficient with both Tableau and Excel as a Project Coordinator.
- Preferably previous experience within the Financial/Banking space as a Project Coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top tier organisation with the financial space on a 2 year Financial Crime Program. This would initially be a 6 month contract with an opportunity to extend throughout the full program up until June 2021.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively, feel free to call me on 02 9285 1065.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018