Expressions of Interest - Project Coordinator - Sydney - Learning - 6 month contract + extension - 650 day rate inc. super
My client is a Learning Organisation who are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to support the delivery of client programs from sale, all the way to program implementation. Please see the below details:
- Manage project plan covering cost, schedule, quality, scope and execute plan in conjunction with Sales.
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions whilst engaging stakeholders through project lifecycle.
- Manage logistics, production and resourcing whilst providing regular status reports.
- Lead client-facing interactions surrounding design, logistics, team briefs and training/delivery sessions.
- Liaise with Solutions Sales, Digital Systems, Finance and Operations team whilst identifying upselling opportunities with clients for sales team.
- High attention to detail with a Customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritise logistical planning.
- Be adaptable and self-managing in a flexible and changing environment.
- Previous experience in both Sales and working as a Project Coordinator.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation with a growing presence in Australia. This role will be more sales/customer facing that the usual Project Coordinator role and will be a great opportunity to gain exposure with Project Manager Tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for the role via the link with a copy of your updated CV or alternatively, call me on 02 9285 1065.
I understand that this opportunity may not be for you, but if you do know anyone who would be interested and well suited, feel free to pass them my details as I would be keen to speak with them.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018