Manufacturing client based in Airdrie require a project Co-ordinator on a 6 month contract basis. The candidate will be supporting a new project starting as early as next week. Interview slots are available on Friday afternoon.
- Experience of being Accountable for Project delivery.
- Experience in mentor software and Simpro.
- Experience in Procurement, Forecasting, and Organising (allocating tasks).
Day to day duties
- Billing for invoices and procurement.
- Business process and team management.
- Stakeholder management and coordinating meetings.
- Experience of cost installations and databases.
- Prince 2 qualification.
- Agile experience.
If this role is of interest then please don't hesitate to get in contact will your latest CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales