A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Irvine, California is looking for a Project coordinator to join their expanding team.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Data Entry and maintain several excel trackers
- Analyze and spot trends and prepare Program Management monthly dashboard using various program trackers
- Assist with the logistics of physician training programs as needed
- Assist in managing department expenses to budget and completing monthly accrual sheet for team
- Meeting minutes as and when needed
- Assist in managing physician contracts as needed
- Assist in tracking global program request
- Communicate with manager on all issues and provide weekly updates regarding the status of projects, programs, and assignments
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with time critical information and needs
- Eye for detail and accuracy with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Medical Device Experience preferred
- SAP experience
- Ability to multitask and work within a Matrix environment
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Irvine, California. With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer.
You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.