Job Title: Project Coordination Engineer
Location: Richmond Virginia 23231 United States
Employment Type: 3-month contract
(With high potential of going longer or conversion to permanent employment)
The Project Coordination Engineer will work under the direction of the R&D Manager. This individual is responsible for providing engineering support in the areas of project management, drafting, documentation, and project reporting. Assignments are broad in variety and scope.
- Create, maintain and organize necessary documentation and records; responsible for the quality of project deliverables and documentation.
- Identify, document and communicate project risks and contingency plans.
- Track and communicate project status, plans, issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with stakeholders.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of projects between milestones.
- B.S. in Engineering (or similar)
- 4+ years industry experience including 2 years of Project Management experience
- 1+ year/s of industry drafting experience in AutoCAD
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.