Progressive Global Energy has an urgent need for an Engineering Coordinator/Scheduler to join one of the LARGEST names in the Oil and Gas industry in Midland, TX for a 12 month contract with the potential to extend/convert to a full-time opportunity!
I am looking for a Coordinator/Scheduler with the following:
- Ideally an engineering type skill set - high end engineering tech/planner/coordinator, scheduler background.
- Oil and Gas/years of experience isn't essential, the skill set and individual is most important.
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills is essential as this is a pure coordination and an optimization role
- Advanced Excel skills and strong communication skills
Travel: Some travel will be required to fabrication shops as far as North Dakota. Travel will be booked and paid for by Progressive Global Energy and invoiced at cost to XTO for a 6% admin fee.
Here's what you'll get in return:
- Stable contract with a reputable Oil and Gas company
- COMPETITIVE hourly rate with benefits and a 401k
- 40 hour work weeks - Monday through Friday
If you, or someone you know, will be a good fit for this position, please apply with your most updated resume or call Bianca Rennie at 832.900.5923 for more information!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.