A fast growing telecommunications company in Broomfield, CO is looking for a Project Assistant to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Project Assistant looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a single point of contact for assigned customer accounts.
- Managing any interactions from the customer order through billing to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. Proactively manages the customer's service delivery needs.
- Ensuring customer orders are properly managed as they progress through the Service Delivery process.
- Actively managing all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service.
- Communicating order status in a timely manner to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls.
- Interpreting technical updates, identify the underlying issues in those updates, and present them in a clear concise manner to customers.
- Owning and managing all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders.
- Managing all aspects of the conversion of sales to revenue for the company.
- Initiating and tracking the timely and accurate changes to the customer's services based on their requests.
- Owning and creating service delivery and service management performance review presentations. Collect and interpret service performance root cause analysis and corrective actions. Delivering project status and presentations to the customers on a weekly or monthly basis depending upon customer requirements.
- Assisting as an escalation point to customers for billing research, and helping identify root cause of billing disputes.
- Responsible for effective and proactive pre-sales engagement which includes product compliance, ensuring factory supportability and solutions definitions.
Who we are looking for…
Required Systems, Skills, Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 4+ years of Telecom Industry experience
- Customer Service
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Project Management
- Comfortable with complex, highly technical products and how technology solutions interact
- Knowledge of technologies like MPLS, VOIP, SIP, IP, Routing, Transport, Ethernet Access
Preferred Systems, Skills, Experience:
- 10+ Years of Telecom Industry and/or Project Management experience;
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a telecommunications company out of Broomfield, Colorado.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.