Progressive Global Energy has an urgent need for a Project admin/coordinator to join one of the LARGEST names in the Oil and Gas industry in Midland, TX for a long-term opportunity. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that have invested millions of dollars into their projects in the Permian basin.
I am looking for a Project Administrator/ Project Coordinator with the following:
- 8+ years of project administrator experience within oil and gas or similar
- Proficiency with MS office required
- Ability to prepare memos, letters, and meeting minutes
- Working knowledge of CADD/reprographics and document control
- Familiarity with scheduling, estimating, cost reporting, and design development.
- Insure project execution needs are tracked and followed
- Work with 3rd party companies to insure file transfers and document control systems are functioning
- work with travel planning schedules, needs, and expense reporting for engineering group
- organize and maintain project files and project Share Point site
Here's what you'll get in return:
- Stable contract with a global Oil and Gas company
- COMPETITIVE hourly rate with benefits and a 401k
- Excellent working schedule
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.