Are you an enthusiastic interim/freelance/contract? Embedded Test Engineer with experience in development? An international organisation in region Gent has an excellent job vacancy for an interim/freelance/contract Embedded Test Engineer. This 6-month project in region Gent is based on 40 hours per week. We're hiring an Embedded Test Engineer
How your potential will be optimised As an interim/freelance/contract Embedded Test Engineer you will have the opportunity to work in a nice environment. This project needs the following
- Knowledge of (embedded) C / C++
- Knowledge of bare metal, kernel, Arm and TI
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in setting up test plans
- Experience with test scenarios and executing the tests
- Experience with LabVIEW is also a big plus
- Knowledge of RTOS is a big plus.
- Experience with development in Linux Environment
- Knowledge of FPGA is a plus
- Production quality control experience
- Knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Someone how can 'lead' a team to improve quality, someone who is not scared to tell what's wrong and what can be improved.
- Team player
- Hands on mentality
- Work closely with the embedded team
- Put the product and the team on a higher level by feedback them
- You have experience with communication / service protocols
Start date: ASAP
Project length: 6 Months + possible extension
Hours per week: 40
Location: Region Gent
Apply now Apply now online for the role of interim/freelance/contract Embedded Test Engineer or send your CV and references to De Vits Johan via j.devitsàprogressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call us on 00322 203 99 00.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.