Are you an enthusiastic interim/freelance/contract Mechanical engineer with experience in conceptual thinking?
An international organisation in Kortrijk has an excellent mission vacancy for an interim/freelance/contract Mechanical Engineer. This 3-month project in Kortrijk is based on 40 hours per week.
We're hiring a Mechanical Engineer
How your potential will be optimised
As an interim/freelance/contract Mechanical Engineer you will have the opportunity to work in machine industry. This project needs the following skills:
- Min 5 years of experience in conceptual mechanical design
- Good know how machinery industry
- Experience in product development
- Experience in stainless steel
- Experience in moulding and injections
- Experience in mechanical troubleshooting
- Someone who can think (How can I make it)
- Experience in Siemens NX is a plus
- Experience in strength calculations is a plus
- Fluent English / Dutch is a plus
- Production quality control experience
- Knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Team player
Start date: Asap
Project length: 6 months
Hours per week: 40
Apply now online for the role of interim/freelance/contract Mechanical Engineer or send your CV to De Vits Johan via j.devits(a)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call us on 02 203 99 00.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.