A leading logistics company are seeking a Programme Director to join their team in Wiltshire. They provide supply chain consultancy and solutions to high profile brands. They are committed to improvement year on year and their customers are at the centre of the business with some relationships lasting more than 10 years.
What will you be doing?
As the Programme Director, you will be responsible for the success of all projects in the portfolio. The Programme Director provides the link between programme ownership and delivery as well as the connection between the business and programme manager. You will also be responsible for executing projects, plans and delivering these on time and tracking the lifecycle of each project.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Project management, organization and team collaboration skills.
- Experience in change management such as ERP systems.
- Experience in logistics, distribution and transport management ideally.
- Project and portfolio management tool (Visio, MS Project, and Clarity etc.)
- Clear stakeholder management experience.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles i.e. Agile, Scrum etc.
Who will you be working for?
As the Programme Director you'll be joining a logistics team in Wiltshire reporting into the CIO. With such a motivated and established environment, you are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
Are you the Programme Director we've been looking for? If so, get in touch, today.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.