My client a very well-known organisation in the CBD are seeking a Program Coordinator to work on a number of different loyalty, digital and marketing projects across the portfolio.
- CBD based
- 6 month contract
- Key liaison between Portfolio and PMO Team
- Ensure PM's are completing deliverables and meeting deadlines
- General administration
- Preparation and minutes for meetings
- On and off boarding
- Maintaining records, reporting and scheduling
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a Program Coordinator role
- Time management and organisation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & changing requirements
- Strong stakeholder management
Benefits for you
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Amazing location
- Great team support
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills required, please respond with an updated CV. Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018