My client, a well-known organisation in Brisbane are seeking a Program Manager to work on their Infrastructure and Applications stream.
- Initial six months, very likely to extend
- Governing all aspect of delivery at a portfolio level
- Closely working with the initiation team and business engagement managers on business cases and funding submissions
- Working with IT PMs to forecast ongoing resource needs
- Mentoring and growing the team
- Partner with C-level stakeholders to manage expectations and deliver outcomes
- Liaising with diverse teams and business stakeholders
- AT least 15 years project / program management experience in a variety of industries
- Experience in managing portfolios in excess of $15M per annum
- Consulting experience and a track record of being hands on in planning, governing and reporting on the delivery of a portfolio of diverse projects
- Comfortable and experience in working with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Stays calm under pressure
- Excellent reporting, presentation and modelling skills
- Experience with both Application and Infrastructure projects
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills and experience required, please send an up to date CV to me. Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contract shortlist candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018