Job Title: Program Manager
Salary: up to $110k
Schedule: M-F, 8hr day, 40hr week
Location: Houston, Tx
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for a Program Manager to work for one of the world's biggest oil and gas companies based in Houston, Texas. If you want to work for an amazing company with very quick progression and great benefits apply here. This company is one that is multinational with an annual revenue of over $ 20 billion per annum, they have facilities worldwide and are one of the front runners in their established industry.
Activities may include, but are not limited to:
Under broad direction, manages a single large internal or outsourced project or multiple small to medium sized internal projects, all involving multiple disciplines or departments Develops project charter and scope, assists in financial analysis, facilitates completion of technical and detailed product specifications, manages project creep and ensures complete and accurate project release.
Manage project activities across functional groups and organizations. Job role has budgetary type of accountability or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
This position is not part of IT but you will be interacting with the IT department. You will be part of PSL, production enhancement and support cementing. Not only will you get experience with software and but also science in this position.
This is an opportunity for a senior project manager looking to make their next career move into program management.
The main requirements of a material coordinator that would make you a great fit for this
- Need to have good presentation skills - executive level presentations and team mates
- Experience in managing software projects.
- Experience in oil and gas is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Software development - doesn't have to be PM in IT software development projects.
- Engineering discipline: chemical engineer or reservoir engineering or IT engineering.
- Degree, computer science or information technology
- SCRUM desired for software delivery.
- Experience in managing 2-3 projects at any given time
If this sounds like something that would interest you can reach me on 1713 423 1636 or simply apply above
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.