Program Manager (m/w)
- permanent position; officebased in the Rhine-Neckar area-
You have already worked several years in the pharmaceutical industry and have come to know different departments, such as clinical operations, regulatory affairs and quality assurance? You are very well organised and acquired working experience leading a project? Then the position as Program Manager (m/f) is the right position for you!
The employer offers:
- an aspiring biotech company
- Flat hierarchy
- Versatile tasks
- Attractive pay
In detail: your tasks as Clinical Program Manager:
- Program/project management for a cross functional team in drug development
- Development of strategies for upcoming projects in close collaboration with the program head
- Monitoring of timelines and budgets according to the strategic planning
- Support the program head in communication to management including preparation of monthly status reports
- Lead program- and/or process-related work streams if required
Your profile best includes:
- Degree in Life Sciences (PhD, Pharm D, MD or equivalent)
- Round about 3-5 years working experience in biological drug research e.g. as a Clinical Project Manager; experience with biologics is a plus
- Experience in the indication oncology is a plus
- Project management experience including project management processes and tools are a big plus
- Travel time ca. 30%
- Very good English skills
If you are interested in this position, I am looking forward to your application!
We will discuss the best strategy for your application and talk through your CV and the position.
T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7752
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.