Role: Program Manager (Workstyle Innovation)
Length: 6 months+
Location: Port Melbourne
Progressive, in Partnership with one of our key clients in Melbourne are currently searching for a Program Manager. This is an initial 6 months contract with a possibility to extend.
My client is looking for an individual with a strong background in communications, strong focus in customer experience, understanding change/transformation and being able to communicate that to key stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program's budget;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders' communication;
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program's "outcome" with the aid of the business change managers
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experiences within program management and managing complex stakeholders relationships
- Exceptional communication skills and customer-focused approach
- Knowledge and experience in Workstyle innovation is highly preferred
If you're interested in this role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Lausanne Lau. Only those who meet the essential requirements can be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.