Program Director/Senior Clinical Project Manager
You have experience in clinical trials, preferably in early phase studies, and have already experience as a Project Manager?
Then the following position will certainly be interesting for you: For a worldwide operating CRO, with one of the largest global network of early phase operations, I am currently searching for the position "Program Director / Senior Clinical Project Manager" office based in the Region of Berlin.
Leading internal and external teams in a project or portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for multiple projects and studies (budget, resources, compliance, decision-making level)
- Accountable for review and oversight of internal and external study regarding budget and timeline
- Manage study teams in adherence to submissions (e. g. GCP, international standards, regulatory requirements)
- Responsible for the supervision and the performance of the projects/studies
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences/medical area
- Preferably 7 years experience in the clinical area
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager of clinical studies
- Professional experience in a CRO
- Excellent regulatory and operational knowledge of clinical research
- Preferably Experience in Line Management
If you see personal challenge in these varied and responsible tasks, please apply by email with your complete application (Cover Letter, CV, Certifications)
Contact Person Clinical Operations:
Teresa Feilhuber, Recruitment Consultant
T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7882