Progressive, in Partnership with one of our key clients in Sydney are currently searching for a Senior Program Business Analyst who will be responsible for driving high level analysis and strategic advice to support ICT project decision making, planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
The role acts as the pivotal link between the business units and ICT ensuring that business/user requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution implementation. The Senior Business Analyst is also responsible for conducting the detailed investigations, analysis and evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements, identifying the issues, risks and benefits that are then consolidated into a formal business case and submitted for consideration by customers and stakeholders.
1. Benefits realisation - They need the BA to come in and continue with the benefits realisation work that the previous program BA started. This requires working with the PMs and Change Managers to finalise the framework and define the benefits for all work streams in CCTP.
2. Business Case - what the new CCTP will look like. This is a key deliverable and the BA will be expected to focus on this and will take up most of the Program BA's time.
3. Operational model - they need the BA to assist with defining what is required from an Opex perspective moving forward. Some of the work they do now in the CCTP program is in the BAU space so we need to understand what is capital expenditure and to operationalise the BAU work. The Program BA would need to feed in to opex discussions, and certainly would need to be aware of plans to support the current program moving forward as this would also feed in to the business case.
4. Ensure all BA's across the program share relevant information with other work streams
5. Assist BA's in the program as needed
1. Business Analysis
2. Design and Development of Systems and Processes
3. Maturity of Business Analysis Capability
4. Stakeholder / Relationship Management
5. Team work / Leadership 6. Business Case Development
7. Technical Specifications
8. Monitoring and Reporting
9. Benefits realisation
10. Change Leadership
11. Operational Management
1. 8-10 years experience as Business Analyst
1. Experience delivering strategic initiatives from concept to implementation
2. Very strong experience with developing business cases
3. Experience with identifying and defining benefits
4. Experience with large scale projects and transition from project delivery to BAU
5. Extensive and demonstrated experience leading / conducting analysis of business
6. Digital experience working in Agile environment
If you feel you have the necessary experience and skill set for this role please APPLY NOW. Only those who meet the essential requirements can be considered.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com