About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Production Superintendent to join their Malaysia Offshore Operations team.
About the job:
Responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and correct operation of the Production Plant, process, gas compression systems, machinery, equipment, Central Control Room (CCR) and process instrumentation on the FPSO.
- Promote/implement Company QHSE Policies Implement, maintain, review Company QHSE Management system.
- Report/investigate Accident/Incident, Near Misses, unsafe acts/conditions, HSE Non Conformities and other issues with safety impacts
- Report to FPSO OIM Master, Ensure correct personnel training for production department.
- Assess competence of the Production personnel.
- Manage day-to-day disciplinary/performance issues on board for Production dept. in conjunction with OIM.
- Prepare/implement/controls process procedures in line with safety standards.
- Ensure that planned maintenance requirements are undertaken in accordance with manufacturers recommendations/operating experience in a timely manner (PMS computerized system).
- Maintain close working relationships with all the Superintendents/Supervisors.
- Liaise with Client with regard to safe and optimal operations of process plant.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Strong background working on FPSO / Oil Tanker or VLCC and minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Production Superintendent.
- Knowledge of all the equipment present on board related to FPSO activities
- Capability to assess the HSE risk related to project activities and to prepare the related reporting. Knowledge and application of Project HSE Plan, permit to Work and Incident Investigation.
- Knowledge of the Central Control Room Integrated Control System.
- Capability to define team members overall roles and responsibilities and enhance individual skills ensuring the best performance of the team in order to achieve the objectives.
- Capability to ensure planning, scheduling, development, execution, monitoring, controlling and implementation set-up of the Progress in accordance with the project/activity complexity.
- Capability to ensure that any deviation from plan is promptly spotted and analyzed, the final time impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored.
- Good communication skill and porvent leadership experience.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.