Production Manager - Fabrication - Oil/Gas - RAK
Duration: 3 month Contract initially (with option to extend to permanent role)
Currently looking for an experienced Fabrication Production Manager to be oversee and manage production at the yard facility in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Responsible for the complete fabrication and delivery of production on time, meeting or exceeding all quality requirements. Supervise the planning, scheduling, execution and quality of all deliverables at the yard site.
Must interface well and coordinate with other departments: Engineering, Commercial & Supply Chain, and Finance.
Must be able to take initiative at site; troubleshoot and problem solve.
- 10+ years experience in Production within a manufacturing & structural fabrication environment.
- Hands on & proven management experience at site leading teams of 20+ welders/fabricators
- Oil and Gas experience
- Strong command of English communication
- Middle East/GCC work experience
- BSc in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Lean Six Sigma will be considered a nice to have
The role will be contract hire basis for the first 3 months minimum.
Remuneration: Total cash lump sum package + Medical Insurance + Annual Flight ticket + Discretionary performance related Bonus
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.