Are you a Production Engineer with experience in medical devices?
An international organization in the Eindhoven area is looking for a Production Engineer for a long-term project.
We're hiring a Production Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Design, maintain and adapt changed output requirements.
* Optimize production processes and apply methods of measuring performance of these processes.
* Create operating instructions, process flow charts, process parameters and indicators.
* Analyse production processes, find structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvement and initiate the implementation of these.
* Bring knowledge to new product development projects, to foresee production problems in the design phase - in order to improve reparability of product and test design.
* Deliver technical support for technical disturbances from repeating.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in mechanical, mechatronics, electronics or physics.
* Experience a production environment of high-tech products and complex production processes.
* Experience of quality methodology, such as process control and FMEA.
* Experience in the field of semi-automated production lines
* Excellent Dutch and English communication.
Apply now for the role of Production Engineer and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.