Notre client, présent sur le marché depuis 10 ans et qui compte plus de 2200 collaborateurs dans le monde a connu une belle croissance et souhaite révolutionner les choses ; il a aujourd'hui un projet de grande ampleur. Pour ce faire, il a besoin de nouvelles ressources talentueuses pour l'accompagner dans ce très gros projet.
The Product Manager leads our product to the next level. He will be reporting directly to the Product Director. This person will be the voice of the customer for various range of perspectives.
He will work with different teams in the whole company to identify business opportunities, assist with building / QA / positioning, design solutions and steward the launch of new products.
You will have different responsabilities:
- Build a platform who will be loved by our users
- Be in charge of analysis, user research, and stakeholder feedback into a
consolidated viewpoint. In other words, validated by our customers!
- Inform product decisions with qualitative and quantitative data on user behavior.
- Be the user expert
- Keep in touch with the tech team to ensure the delivery of perfect features
- Execute on initiatives from conception through implementation. You will also have to work closely with an engineering team to scope and prioritize
- Own product metrics and understand and improve the drivers behind them
- Validate new features to ensure that they align to the original designs and intentions
Ideally the candidate has:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers -you want to know what the users need
- Good design sense - you can make the difference between good and bad design, and make great improvements
- Exceptional attention to detail, good communication skills, relationship building, analytical skills, and problem solving
- Passionate about new technology, data, and startups
- Experience prioritizing customer requirements, working with stakeholders and internal teams to define market opportunities and business plans in support of company goals
- Strong operational mindset, decisive, "get it done" mentality
- Good business sense
- Extensive experience conducting focus groups and user research. You are familiar with best practices sharing
- Intellectually curious, a fast learner, self-motivated and a strong bias for action