Product launch project manager
As Product launch project manager you will be working in a team that fully committed to our ambitious growth plans while securing a strong and sustainable business with existing customers and partners. You are a critical factor in product launches planned for the near future. You will report to the Director Drug Management & Projects.
If you enjoy working in an international environment, dealing with various functions and creating win-win situations for our growing organisation, our customers and partners, you could be the person we are looking for.
Main responsibilities as Product launch project manager:
- Making business possible for the business and its affiliates by steering and supporting the different Drug Product launches.
- Define the launch plans and coordinate the launches with internal and external stakeholders, ensure that milestones are met, within agreed budget and timing and according to agreed quality standards.
The Ideal Candidate
You are inclusive, result and business oriented, accurate, a team player, independent, and have good judgement and overview of tasks.
- 5 years' experience in pharmaceuticals.
- At least 2 years' experience in project management.
- Advanced experience on Excel
- Experience in New Product Launches is a plus
- Solid knowledge of GMP and GDP regulations.
- Commercial competence, service oriented.
- Time management skills.
Are you ready for a new challenge as Project manager at an international organisation with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.