Do you want to initiate and implement optimal test plans for the quality control of integrated thin film applications, products and processes with the purpose of delivering samples and products, which completely meet the customer requirements?
We're hiring a Product Test Engineer MEMS!
Your responsibilities are:
* Translate the customer requirements into an optimal test plan in order to verify and measure the required product quality;
* Define and understand correlations between process/product requirements and (functional) test data driven by device physics and thin film knowledge;
* Correlate and report test data, like Process Control Module (PCM) data, functional test results, but also in-line and SPC measurement data;
* Analyze test data and maintain trends, report and summarize these;
* Identify and realize measures for test optimization;
* Implement new test application and develop (new) test tools and procedures for process development able to transfer to production;
* Set-up test database and further development of automated test data reports;
* Provide feedback from product and functional test data to the development team;
* See opportunities for improvements and initiates these opportunities, within his own technological expertise/competency;
* Judge the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the field of product testing;
* Optimize the test chain, with a strong link to the Manufacturing process Development procedure;
* Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management and colleagues;
* Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
Skills and experience:
* A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of engineering or science;
* Experience in product testing in MEMS or other Semiconductor area;
* Thorough device physics and thin film knowledge;
* Experience with device characterization / electrical measurements;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal;
* In-depth knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, MSA, Problem Solving, etc.);
* Experience with analysis tool, like Minitab, Excel and MATLAB;
* Blackbelt or Greenbelt certification is preferable.
Apply now for the role of Product Test Engineer MEMS and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.