My retail client is currently looking for a product owner immediately for a 3 month initial contract with the look to be extended.
You will be responsible for the scoping, analysis, and implementation of the Multichannel Development initiatives across all customer touch points, with intense focus on improving customer experience, enhancing brand engagement and driving conversion.
- Scoping, analysis and delivery of the Multichannel roadmap development initiatives of varying length and complexity
- Supports the overall strategic roadmap to build innovative solutions and support business objectives.
- Performs market research studies, competitive analysis, and customer behaviour analysis to support idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritisation, and feature definition for web/mobile/in-store/contact centre products.
- Create scoping documents and business cases for new projects clearly demonstrating commercial benefit, it is an additional benefit to be able to also consider the technical approach required.
- Work closely with other business areas such as trading, marketing, merchandising, creative, retail, contact centre, finance and logistics to make sure internal stakeholders are aligned and their requirements are met
- Work closely with IT development teams to ensure projects are delivered in a timely fashion while meeting objectives
- Ensure all delivered projects not only meet customer facing objectives but also drive internal eficiencies
If you are interested in this role and would like to be submitted to my client, please apply with your most updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales