- Cross-Functional Design Review - Cross-functional design reviews are a series of in-depth and disciplined sessions that bring broad cross-functional experience to bear on designs/or process approaches and details. Able to apply the cross-functional design review procedure with limited guidance.
- Engineering Standards
- Developing knowledge in Engineering Standards.
- Technical Documentation
- Developing knowledge in Technical Documentation.
- Product Structure - Product structure involves an understanding of the rationale around the identification of product items and the methodology for structuring this information into saleable, manufacturable and serviceable product. Users are expected to demonstrate proficiency in understanding and applying product structure rules such as item compatibilities, dependencies and relationships.
- Systems Definition And Design - Understands and able to apply the basics of the system design process including requirements allocation and architecture, capability determination through system modelling and testing including Integrated Design Failure Mode And Effects Analysis (iDFMEA).
- Intellectual Property - Understands what is meant by the term Intellectual Property (IP) and has some basic understanding the importance of protecting IP for both the corporation and the individual inventors.
Education, Licenses, Certifications: Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in engineering required.
Experience: - Relevant work experience desired in the field of design, analysis and testing of metallic components. - The ideal candidate will have experience working with high temperature components in an automotive setting. - Experience of gas sealing desirable.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales