Are you an enthusiastic Procurement Engineer with experience in consumer electronics?
A large international organization in the Eastern part of the Netherlands is looking for a Procurement Engineer for a project of at least one year.
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Source for solutions and manage purchase orders.
- Manage supplier relations, solve delivery problems and improve actions.
- Work together with strategic buyers on implementing new strategies.
- Support new product introductions.
- Manage company spending's.
- Making analyses and reports of key performance indicators.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- Academic degree in purchasing, economics, business or technical field.
- Nevi certification or experience with procurement.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a buyer role.
- Fluently in Dutch and English (written and verbal).
Apply now for the role of Procurement Engineer and send your CV to Sanne Reynders via s.reynders(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sanne Reynders on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.