- Issue Purchase Orders in SAP.
- Ensure PO acknowledgements are completed.
- Ensure receiving's are completed in system.
- Ensure Incoterms are followed with suppliers.
- Setting up new vendors in system.
- Monthly reports, expedited reports, OTD / OQD reports.
- Perform Supplier Qualifications as per company policies and procedures
- Perform Supplier Performance Evaluation.
- Develop and update sourcing strategies that increase leverage, improve quality, and reduce total cost.
- Work together with the proposals team to define specific sourcing strategies for projects.
- Request supplier quotations, coordinating with technical or material management specialists to ensure proper communication of requirements.
- Prepare bid tabulations, validate and negotiate the suppliers' bids, selecting the qualified bid with the lowest total cost for the preparation of company bids.
- Bachelors, diploma degree in supply chain, engineering, business.
- Supply Chain Management or related field plus 4 to 8 years of experience. (Experience in automotive, automation or electrical industry desirable).
- PMAC, Strategic Supply Chain Management Certificate or CPSM Certificated desirable. (Certified Professional)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.