- 2nd line support:
Validation: Responsible for providing reliability engineering support to ensure optimum performance in equipment, systems, documentation and asset utilization in the Plant. Troubleshooting, propose and execute improvements with the aim of keeping available and provide safe, reliable and qualified equipment for the assigned assets within the IPT.
Technical: Is aware of possible failures and recognizes deviations, trying to figure out the cause and shall, if necessary, at its discretion and after consultation with Reliability Engineer / Pharmaceutical Specialist apply changes / improvements. Apply technical skills and ingenuity to correct equipment problems that result in production downtime or consume excessive maintenance resources. Resolves multidisciplinary / process automation failures independently
Analyze: Responsible for identifying and applying creative/technical solutions aimed at cost reduction, improved yields and quality of products and/or facilities which meet all regulatory requirements.
Changes: Responsible for all aspects of equipment/process change control (evaluation, approval, communication, planning scheduling, validation and project documentation, implementation).
Projects: Responsible for all aspects of project management (analysis, design, planning, scheduling, securing funds, coordinating equipment, procurement, cost control, supervising, contracted resources, status reporting, communication, ensuring team involvement).
Consult with departmental resources including Operational Coaches and Technicians to support real-time processing decisions and support areas in determining technical and strategic directions and initiatives for the plant.
Captures results of the work clearly fixed, interprets and discusses them afterwards with the Operational Coach / Reliability Engineer.
Maintains contacts and instructs at performance by third parties. Maintain internal and external contacts in the professional field.
- Org chart
The Automation & Process Engineer IPT Steriles CP reports to the Reliability Engineer.
- Reliability Engineer, Asset Manager, Operational Coach, Operators, Technicians (Talk + knowledge transfer activities)
- Pharmaceutical Specialist (Talk)
- Technicians other IPT's (Knowledge Exchange, shared assets and facilities)
- Quality Assurance (Talk)
- Suppliers, sub-contractors
- Required: BS Degree required.
- Preferred: Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Experience / Specialist knowledge
- HBO with 5-10 years experience and specialized knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Merck policies & procedures: Central Engineering, Environmental, Safety Standards and Guidelines, GMP's, Governmental Regulations, Industry and Engineering Standards.
- Operational knowledge of Production and Production Related Equipment.
- Sparring partner and subject matter expert for his / her own field of specialization.
- Hands on mentality, self-starter
- Specialist knowledge in adaptation, development and evaluation of applying hardware and software for automation and mechanical systems for error messages and recipe changes. Specific knowledge of packaging & serialization is a pre.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.