Minimum Degree in Chemical Engineering with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Preferably with CFSP (Certified Functional Safety Professional) certification
- Must be competent Functional Safety - Familiar with ISO 26262/ IEC 61508 and IEC61511 and have competent knowledge and analysis of Functional Safety - Safety Instrumented System (SIS), Safety Instrumented Functions (SIF)- safety function requirements, safety integrity requirements, Safety Integrity Level (SILs), Layer of Protection Analysis(LOPA), Bowtie, HAZOP etc.
- Able to interpret and understand piping and instrumentation (P&ID) diagrams
- Good communication, analytical and writing skills
- Ethical, proactive, mature and able to make prompt and critical decisions.
- Good knowledge of industry & engineering standards and practices relevant to process safety design
- Good knowledge of the technical support, troubleshooting and safety features of process plant equipment
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.