In the role of a Process Safety Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on PSM systems alongside developing HAZOP and risk workshops.
About our client
Our client produces chemical compounds for the mining industry. Due to an increase in work, our client is looking for a new Process Safety Engineer to join their team.
About the role
As a Process Safety Engineer, you will be involved in our clients safety case and the full remit of work within PSM systems. Your position will include but is not limited to the following:
- SIL Register Updates
- HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA and Risk workshops
- Execute Process Safety Improvement Plans
- Working alongside the HSE manager and other process safety Engineers
What you can bring to this role
- 2-6 years' experience as a Process Safety Engineer
- Interested in a versatile position
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, RPEQ, IChemE (Chartered)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Process Safety Engineering
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Long term permanent role
- Versatile role with the ability to up skill and grow with a reputable company
- Competitive salary in line with experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV to Caila Brandt at Progressive Engineering or to have a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Caila on 02 9285 1072.
To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018